Community Engagement Project Manager - Waltham Forest - 3-6 Month contract - £300.00 per day (inside IR35, Umbrella) - start date ASAP.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Community engagement Project Manager in Waltham Forest to join the Communications & Campaigns team to coordinate the communications and engagement workstream of test and trace.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
- Responsible for leading engagement events and outreach at local hotspots, handing out masks and information relating to latest government guidelines.
- Oversee a team of engagement officers who will establish networks and links with new volunteers.
- Ensure there is accurate reporting on activity shared with governance boards.
To be suitable for this opportunity; the following qualifications or experience is required:
- Experience of managing projects in complex and challenging environments and reporting project progress, risks and issues, budgets, decisions to the SRO/ Product Owner.
- Experience in campaigns and engagement.
- Experience working with community groups and volunteers.
- Experience of managing stakeholder relationship.
- Be effective at planning, monitoring and reviewing.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with an ability to interact effectively with people at all levels in an organization including senior level executives.
- An ability to respond to unpredictable volume of work, with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn new ways to accomplish work activities and objectives.
36 hours per week. Full time, Monday - Friday
Additional checks will be required on application.
If you are experienced in this field and are interested in this contract, Apply now!
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.