Graduate Project Manager
- Full Time
We are currently looking for a self-motivated and energetic Graduate Project Manager to join our busy team. In return we will provide some incredibly extensive and valuable experience in a high profile environment with experienced and welcoming staff.
We will be looking to support and sponsor the right candidate through the RICS APC process and hopefully be able to offer the right person a long rewarding career rather than just a short term job/placement.
The role is varied and covers a number of disciplines, and will require serious commitment. Excellent IT and communication skills are a must, along with an interest in office accommodation and new ways of working.
ABOUT GRADUATE PROJECT MANAGERS RESPONSIBILITIES
- Taking and developing project brief in line with clients' requirements.
- Preparing scheme designs with costings & programmes for completion of projects and specification of works.
- Assisting with the organisation of documents for tender and advising on the appointment of contractors, designers and procurement routes.
- Contract administration support throughout project execution phase.
- Liaising with contractors, consultants and central service department advisors during the on-site construction period.
- Involvement in the planning, implementation and management of moves.
- Identifying and communicating with internal businesses throughout the project.
- Liaison with approved suppliers for furniture and installation teams on site.
- Project Support & moves management out of hours when required - flexibility in working to deliver ALL projects.
- Project support to all other members of the Projects & Space Planning Team.
The successful candidate for this role will fill the following requirements:
- Possess a degree in relevant discipline (Project Management, Quantity Surveying or similar)
- A willingness to get involved in other types of projects, for example moves and furniture projects
- Competent organizational and communication skills and the ability to liaise with all levels confidently.
It is essential that you are a hands on team player as the role will require you to be involved in projects at all levels, from client reporting and presentation, through to contractor management and on-site installation of desking and power systems. Our commitment to detail is a top priority for WDL and your ability and willingness to go beyond what is required in a pure Project Management is critical to your success.
In return for your skills WDL will offer a competitive package solid work experience.
To apply for this position please send a covering letter and CV to PM16@wdltd.com quoting reference PM16.
- AUTOCAD TECHNICIANS & MEASURED BUILDING SURVEYORS
We frequently require CAD Technicians and Measured Building Surveyors to assist our busy and enthusiastic London office.
Applicants should be competent in the use of AutoCAD and work well both in a team a by themselves. Being located close to London would be an advantage, although not essential, providing you are willing to travel.
Please provide your CV and examples of your work, preferably in DWG format.
WDL is a creative company with lots of opportunities for the appointed person to build a great career and progress within a growing company. We are looking to build a small team which will be the responsibility of this individual and there is potential for the right person to be fast tracked into a management position if desirable and appropriate.