Engineering Project Manager
- Full Time
Would you like to join a rapidly growing department within Expleo? Over the last 18 months our Systems Engineering area has grown rapidly. One of our Senior Project Managers is in need of assistance on the back of us being awarded a large project. As you can see below this will cover a wide range of tasks.
Your duties would include:
- Responsibility for the efficient management and delivery of projects in terms of timescale, budgetary and technical performance.
- Weekly reporting to Head of Business Unit on the progress of project in terms of timescale, technical matters and budget through a series of project review meetings.
- Client liaison.
- Liaison with project Technical Lead Engineer(s) to ensure that adequate levels of staffing of the appropriate disciplines are allocated to the project to ensure specified timescale and quality standards are achieved.
- Assistance in the preparation of quotations - particularly with the project management aspects.
- Identification of potential contract variations at an early stage and, where agreed with the respective Manager, to issue variation notices to the customer.
- Liaison with sub-contractors/vendors where appropriate.
- Assessing and documenting project risks and monitoring the implementation of mitigation actions, where these have been defined.
You should possess some of the following:
- Experience having worked in an Agile environment
- Working experience as a project administrator or manager in an IT project scenario
- Excellent client-facing and communication (written and verbal)
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite