Project Manager - SaaS
Project Manager - SaaS
£40k - £50k Basic + Generous Bonus Structure, mobile, laptop, iPad and pension.
A well-established and market leading manufacturer of construction solutions with a reputation for innovation and quality, seeking to appoint an experienced project Manager to create further growth and to help identify future opportunities and deliver projects. Fantastic opportunity to join an energetic team with an organisation who can develop your sales ability.
- Responsible for the full project life cycle ownership from initiation to deployment.
- A hands-on role with regular customer contact with understanding their requirements, advising, negotiating and taking a leadership role in projects.
- Operate as a focal point for clients during the implementation and delivery phases of projects.
- Generate trust and strong working relationships with colleague and client stakeholders through regular progress meetings and reports.
- Take the lead with internal and external projects; developing new solutions, data migrations and transitioning clients from legacy platforms to SaaS platform.
- Work analytically to solve customer problems with creative solutions.
- Contribute to the establishment and ongoing support of processes, practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships.
- A team player that will be able take the lead or a more supportive role dependent on the requirement.
- You will be an experienced software solutions project manager.
- Experience or exposure to the construction industry a distinct advantage.
- The successful candidate will have experience dealing with executive level stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are important together with strong negotiation, commercial and analytical skills
- You will be a passionate individual who has the ability to change a customer’s way of thinking.
- Ambitious, committed, confident, enthusiastic, resilient and goal-oriented.
- Highly professional with an ability to build relationships and influence at all levels.
- Naturally persuasive, creative and self-motivated, able to recognise opportunities and use your own initiative to convert these into sales.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills to manage a high number of activities, with good time management, the ability to prioritise and to remain calm and objective under pressure.
- Degree level, diploma or equivalent education preferred.
Manesis Search and Selection are a specialist recruitment consultancy based in the Midlands. Our consultants have a Sales, Marketing or General Management background having worked in Industry for both International organisations and SMEs. We are business people first and recruiters second as a result we are in a unique position to understand our clients business needs and ensure we only shortlist fully qualified candidates. We are proud of more than 20 years successful sales recruitment experience.