uality products and services backed by deep technical and regulatory expertise.
Based in Chorley, MESM provide a global service tailored to our customer’s individual needs whereby we will source and supply medical and laboratory equipment to support them in conducting their clinical trials. Wherever they are in the world, wherever their study is taking place, we deliver the right equipment, at the right time, in the most effective way possible.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join our team on a temporary contract for a maternity leave cover. Your main responsibility will be to support a group of client accounts and ensure that we are exceeding our customers expectations and providing a market-leading customer experience.
- Be responsible for the management of a group of client requirements whilst anticipating their current and future requirements.
- Work in close partnership with the Bid Management and Operational teams to achieve end to end customer delivery.
- Utilise customer satisfaction metrics to deliver excellent levels of service and measure customer outcome.
- Monitor client revenue and ensuring additional opportunities are identified and actioned.
- Identify, develop and implement efficiencies to support your customers trial delivery.
- Lead client business reviews both virtually and face to face.
- Influence your networks within the Operational Pillars to enable you to achieve your customer objectives.
- Provide the business with detailed reports on customer satisfaction and delivery.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- A degree qualification (2:2 or above)
- At least 2 years working experience in a customer service or client services role, ideally in a business to business environment.
- Previous experience in managing large scale customer projects and related operational requirements.
- Previous accountability for making commercial decisions.
- The ability to demonstrate how to deliver high levels of customers’ satisfaction.
- Intermediate/Advanced MS Office skills.
- Demonstrated leadership of tasks and projects in previous working history.
- Experience in using ERP systems advantageous
- Line management experience beneficial
- Fluency in a second or third language is also a great advantage.
Next to the chance to offer a dynamic company with a great team spirit, we offer a temporary 12 month contract to cover a maternity leave with a competitive salary and benefits package.
We look forward to receiving your application.