Infinium have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join their team based in Preston, Lancashire.
Location: Preston, Lancashire (remote working and site visits will be required)
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 depending on qualifications and experience
Hours: 40 hours per week - Monday - Friday
Project Manager - About Us:
Founded in 2002, Infinium are an experienced team of IT & Wi-Fi specialists supporting businesses of all sizes across the UK. Infinium are experiencing a truly exciting period of growth and we are looking for enthusiastic and talented people to join our team.
Project Manager - The Role:
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Project Manager to join the Infinium team, who will play an essential role in managing all Infinium’s key client projects. Project management responsibilities include the management of the permanent Projects Team, coordination and completion of projects on time, within budget and scope and to oversee all aspects of project delivery, set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarise progress of project including regular and timely reporting at Board level.
You will work directly with our ‘presales’ team to ensure a clear understanding of scope, deliverables and budget. You will coordinate with other departments, suppliers, contractors, and clients to ensure all aspects of each project are communicated, planned, and delivered. Youwill report directly to the Board of Directors and attendance, by invitation, to Board meetings will be required from time to time.
Project Manager - Key Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the project team, internal resources and third parties/suppliers for the flawless execution of multiple projects
- Manage projects within given constraints of scope, schedule, budget, and quality through the duration of the project
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques & reporting
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Meet budgetary objectives and adjust project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other team members
- Ensure completion documentation and hand over to both the client and the support service if executed efficiently and on a timely basis
- Any such duties that may be required
Project Manager - You:
Key Competence Requirements
- Proven analytical and decision-making abilities
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate to internal and external stakeholders from junior level to director level
- In-depth understanding of project methodologies, tools & techniques
- Excellent organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office programs
- Be able to rely on previous experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Ability to train, manage, mentor and delegate work to team members
Experience and/or Qualifications
- Degree level or equivalent qualifications
- Project Management Professional (PMP)/ Prince2 certification or industry equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Project Management role or similar
- In depth knowledge of H&S management & compliance
- Approximately 5 years’ experience in either Construction, IT, Telecoms or Utilities industry
- Full UK Driving Licence
Project Manager - Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Free home internet
- Spacious canteen area including healthy free snacks, drinks and coffee machine
- Regular team social events including amazing Christmas parties and Family Fun days
To submit your CV for this exciting opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.