Digital Project Manager
- Full Time
Publicis Toronto is a omni-channel communciations agency with over 400 staff. The office is the largest in our industry in Canada and boasts talent across disciplines and marketing expertise. Publicis Toronto boasts a balanced split of Canadian, U.S. and global clients for which may we are Agency of Record. With a strong, active and familial culture, Pub United is the agency’s social club, hosting events as wide reaching as Curling, Trivia Nights and more. Publicis supports a range of D&I actions through our Driving Change team as well as giving back to the community through a long-standing participation in Out of the Cold.
The Digital Project Manager, Email Specialist is responsible for the end-to-end project management of email campaigns for Publicis Toronto. From time to time, you may also be responsible for managing other types of projects including advertising campaigns, creative concepts, social and/or mobile platform campaigns and CRM iniatives. The Digital Project Manager is responsible for delivering completed projects on time, on specification, and on budget.
The Digital Project Manager, Email Specialist must demonstrate a good understanding of
project management tools and best-practice methodology, and the flexibility to lead a diverse
and dynamic team to deliver balanced integrated solutions. The successful candidate will
possess superior problem solving skills, passion for email marketing and CRM.
- 4-6 years project management or production experience in a interactive or integrated agency or similar environment
- Can show experience in bottom-up scoping of projects, creating project budgets, tracking actuals, and creating statements of work
- Stays abreast of new trends in advertising, particularly in technology
- Demonstrates an ability to solve problems with the solution that works for all stakeholders without compromising the quality of the deliverables or the project
- Solid understanding of production and the creative development process, experience design, technology, quality assurance testing and marketing methodologies
- Successful history of project leadership to clients and account, with demonstrable experience in setting and managing stakeholder expectations
- A professional and approachable demeanor, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic agency environment
- Experience working with multiple office teams
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, wireframing/workflow tools, online project management/collaboration/ticketing tools e.g. JIRA, basecamp etc.
The successful candidate will:
- Work hand-in-hand with creative, account management, clients and their development partners to flawlessly deliver best-in-class email campaigns.
- Be the day-to-day lead on email development activities including scheduling, resourcing, asset deliveries, QA and approvals.
- Accurately interpret business requirements and build project plans to deliver on objectives
- Drive efficiencies and optimize timelines and development throughout the life of projects.
- Assess risks, develop and lead quality assurance efforts at all stages across all projects.
- Understand data implementation from both strategic and technical perspectives.
- Identify opportunities to enhance the customer experience and drive results through creative and technical innovation.
- Strengthen and maintain the collaborative relationships that have been established with
- our client’s development partners.
- Effectively manage project communications with internal and deployment teams.
- Handle volume effectively and be confident in prioritizing and delegating tasks.
- Be a proactive problem-solver, anticipate issues and be two steps ahead of the team at
- all times.
- $65,000- $75,000
Our clients hire us for our creative excellence, strategic smarts and flawless execution.
The successful candidate will deliver in all of these areas.