Senior Development Project Manager - Real Estate
Our client is an exciting Build-to-Rent / Co-Location developer and operator with a rapidly expanding global portfolio of design-led private rental accomodation.
Funded by both private equity and institutional investment, the business currently has several ongoing projects underway and a pipeline of two more due to commence on site later this year. They are therefore looking to expand their team through the appointment of a Project Manager.
Working within the Development team, the successful candidate will be responsible for delivery of major schemes from inception through to completion, with core responsibilities including the following:
- working closely with design and architecture teams, inputting into the look and feel of the projects and adhering to key design principles of the business whilst remaining commercialy viable.
- scheduling, programming and end-to-end delivery of projects
- managing external consultants
- managing contracts, contractors and the supply chain
- management of third party providers such as infrastructure or energy providers
- risk management
- resource planning
The succesful candidate will have a proven track record of delivering new build construction projects which are at the cutting edge of design and technology. Ideally experienced in delivering schemes in the residential, mixed-use and BTR sectors, they must also have a demonstrable understanding of legal matters including JVA's, leases, planning, party wall, rights-of-light and various forms of contract.
Applications are encouraged from candidates who are available immediately, although this is not a pre-requisite.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a truly unique business with a huge pipeline of growth and expansion anticipated