Ecommerce Project Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
Calling for an experienced Ecommerce Project Manager to join our International Digital Commerce client, based in East London for a permanent position!
The successful Project Manager will be working in a busy agency environment on some really exciting large scale E-commerce accounts.
The ideal Project Manager must have agency experience, as well as a strong Project Management background leading large scale Ecommerce projects. Magento experience is particularly of interest.
As a Project Manager, your role will involve:
- Managing the client relationship as part of effective project delivery
- Creating and maintaining quality project documentation, such as timelines, risk logs, project reports and change controls
- Use of project management tools such as Gantt charts and Jira/Atlassian tools
- Closely managing scope and project budget, measuring and reporting on delivery performance and profitability
- Working closely with clients and project teams to capture functional and non-functional requirements
- Provide leadership to cross-functional project teams and proactively contribute to PMO excellence
- Proactively identifying, communicating, and addressing risks throughout the delivery process and managing scope and stakeholder expectations
- Managing 3rd party relationships and identify and mitigate associated risks accordingly
- Leading and participating in client meetings and workshops
Required skills and experience:
- Experience in delivery of a range of medium to large scale digital project using a variety of methodologies (agile and/or waterfall)
- Previous experience of working in E-commerce and liaising with industry 3rd parties. Magento experience is highly desirable
- Previous experience of working in a fast-paced agency environment
- Confident in leading client-facing meetings and managing stakeholder expectations
- Competence to manage multiple project streams at once and across different cross-functional project teams and stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise effectively and remain composed under pressure
- Ability to understand complex project requirements and relay (technical) information to the team and client stakeholders
- Demonstrate keen attention to detail alongside excellent presentation and communication skills and good understanding of commercial requirements and project budgets
Please get in touch ASAP for further details about this exciting career opportunity.