7 days left
- Full Time
- Operations Manager
- Vasteras, Sweden
Salary / Benefits:
- 60,000 - 80,000 SEK per month, + Bonus Scheme
- August / September 2019 Onwards
- My client are a turnkey electrical substation project expert. Services provided include project design, engineering, procurement, construction, management and commissioning.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Extensive work experience in Project Management/Construction of Substations and in a similar role
- Experience in handling Onshore/Offshore Construction Substation Projects
- Experience as a line manager
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- Bachelor's or Master's degree (Engineering, Project Management)
- Previous experience supervising project execution and performance management through project reviews with management and Project Managers to ensure contract fulfilment, and approves any project deviations.
- Ensure the portfolio of projects follows good methodology and execution practices in accordance with internal standard procedures, and projects are closed as per contracts entered with customers.
- You will be responsible for all aspects related to operations of the Projects including the full scope of Engineering, execution, Supply Chain, Quality & Operational Excellence, Value Chain Planning, Project Controls reporting to the HUB EU, and locally to the Project Office Manager.
- Lead implementation of continuous improvements for the project execution strategy for the local and regional project operation under the guidance of HUB/Global Operations and the Project Office Manager
- Lead and overseas the project execution teams locally ensuring that company policies are consistently followed. Develops, customizes and continuously improves standard processes and work instructions by adopting company and external best practices. Ensures that lessons learned from project execution are analysed and conclusions are incorporated in continuous improvement actions.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.