Project Manager - RAIL (essential)
“Our client is a well-established international Railway Consultancy, who specialise in Constructing and Renewing Railway Infrastructure across Europe and the UK”.
Due to business growth they are looking for an experienced Project Manager who has relevant successful experience within this profession and has a detailed knowledge of Railway Infrastructure and Safety Regulations (particularly CDM Regulations).
If you are:
- level 5 (First Degree) educated
- Commercial and financial understanding and knowledge
- Demonstrable successful Rail Industry management experience
- Demonstrable experience of the implementation of health, safety, environmental and quality management processes.
- Ability to operate effectively in the site environment.
- Experience of managing a budget and forecasting (essential)
Then please get in touch with Amy Naden at Vital Human Resources for a confidential chat.
- a m y . n a d e n
- (phone number removed) 8 3 6 (phone number removed)
The partnering concept promoted by Vital means that we work together with candidates and clients to achieve your career and recruitment objectives. For clients the result is cost effective, culture-compatible solutions that make staff selection, recruitment and retention far easier.
For candidates it means a personal and professional relationship that will help you through every stage of obtaining your ideal job and pursuing your career goals