M&E Project Manager
£50K - £60K + Company Benefits
Integrate Engineering are recruiting Mechanical & Electrical Project Managers to be based in Birmingham and work across the UK with occasional travel to Europe required.
The ideal candidate will have experience delivering projects ranging from £500k to £10m+ and must hold mechanical or electrical qualifications as well as being prepared to travel across the UK & Europe.
- You will be required to manage new build, M&E, Building Service Projects throughout Europe.
- You will be working on projects across the Pharamcuetical, Industrial and Private sector.
- Prepare & issue progress report
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with the client.
- Communicate effectively and confidently with members of the design team, supply chain and other professionals on each project.
- You will be responsible for managing multiple projects at one time.
- Managing budgets, risk and ensuring projects are delivered safely, on time and within budget.
- Ensure that each member of the team understands their roles and responsibilities on the project.
- Must hold Mechanical or Electrical degree or equivalent.
- Must be prepared to Travel across Europe. (Travel Paid)
- Experienced in Project Management holding between 5-10+ years’ experience.
If you are interested in the vacancy, please apply via this advert and a member of the Integrate Engineering resourcing team will be in contact.