Security cleared (SC) Exit IT Project manager
5 days left
- Full Time
We are currently seeking experienced Security Cleared (SC) Exit IT Project Manager who will be responsible for ensuring that all close out activities associated with a current schedule are completed in a correct manner.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Manages delivery of Current schedule documentation including liaison with current delivering projects
- Revenue as detailed in Impact section. Large/moderately complex/local or sub- region.
- Provides reliable financial forecasts to the management.
- Manages business development.
- Supports qualification and opportunity assessment for large and moderately complex opportunities.
- Manages client relationships.
- Manages mid to upper level client delivery relationships.
- Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients.
- Manages internal as well as external resources with a team size less than 20 people.
- Mentors and encourages skill development of project team members.
- Provides performance review input and indication of area of development for team members.
- Experience/background knowledge of MoD environment
- Exit Project/Programme Management experience is a must
- SC clearance
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding Schedule deliverables and compliance
- Speaks with authority to most layers of depth related to project management methods.
- PMP Certified.
- Experience in undertaking presentation
- Due to the nature of the project, the successful candidate will have a valid UK Security Clearance or willing