Agile Project Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
Agile project manager is required to join a leading technology platform company based in their Portsmouth office. Using agile and lean principles, the agile project manager will support the Engineering Director and Delivery manager to deliver a large road map of critical initiatives through the full project life cycle. The Agile project manager will be required to step in and support scrum teams at the ground level and will have a strong background in using Jira and Confluence to organise and highlight delivery progress. The work will be alongside development teams and will be focused around delivering innovative and technically challenging solutions for customers.
Skills and responsibilities:
- Min 3 years' experience as an Agile Project Manager
- Very Strong Knowledge, understanding and experience of agile software delivery using Scrum methodologies
- Very Strong knowledge working with Jira using its Roadmap planning capabilities.
- Experience with facilitation of Team Ceremonies - spring planning, review, retrospectives and stand-ups.
- Ability to lead 'discovery phases' and able to facilitate user story workshops and elicit requirements if required
- Experience of working in a software solutions environment.
- Excellent communication skills that inspire confidence in customers and the internal team
- Ability to deliver innovative, technically challenging solutions for customers
- Enthusiastic about technology, specifically agile concepts
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration