A well respected medium sized main contractor is looking for a Project Manager to join their team and spearhead a £25m commercial office fit-out based in the heart of Central London.
With a reputation for high quality projects, they have a busy project pipeline and a rewarding, supportive, environment to work in, where your hard work and success will be recognised. There is also a strong path for progression within the business. Their projects range across various sectors, including commercial, mixed-use, healthcare, leisure and retail.
Reporting to a divisional director you will get the opportunity to show case your skills from preconstruction to taking full ownership of delivery of the project.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree qualified - within a construction related discipline
- Membership of an appropriate industry body
- SMSTS or similar qualified
- Minimum 10-15 years post qualification experience as a Construction Manager delivering construction projects at a site level
- Experience in heritage sector and complex projects will be advantageous
- Strategic thinker, ability to formulate and communicate alternative options to clients
- Experienced in project delivery
- Advanced construction management skills including, but not limited to:
- Proactive management of the complete construction process
- Ability to effectively communicate across the construction team
- Programme and health and safety management
- Supply chain management
- Commercially and contract aware
- Experience working in a client focused environment - working closely with clients, consultant teams, trade contractors while taking personal responsibility in dealing with clients and striving to exceed their expectations
- Ability to manage personal workload in cooperation with the wider project team
- Leadership skills - ability to provide guidance and advice to site teams both in their work and professional development