My client are a market leading provider of innovative Geospatial solutions and services; financially sound and continuing to grow through success, they're looking to expand their professional services team to meet growth plans for next year.
Our Project Managers are responsible for the successful planning and delivery of projects across our diverse set of customers and industry sectors. Typically, your responsibilities would include:
- Managing and leading internal teams to ensure the successful delivery of multiple projects
- Supporting customer engagement and the development of sales opportunities
- Defining and agreeing project work-plans, project deliverables and resource requirements
- Managing end-to-end project engagement with customers
- Financial management of nominated projects
- Preparation and input to commercial propositions and tenders
- Contribute to the continual improvement of Professional Services and wider business initiatives
This would be a great career move for you if:
- You have good knowledge of the GIS industry, to include the ArcGIS product suite
- Significant experience of external customer facing, end to end project management with an ability to build positive relationships with a diverse range of clients is essential.
- Are an excellent communicator
- You are commercially aware
- High attention to detail
- Building strong customer relationships is something that comes naturally to you
- You have strong planning and organisational skills
- Currently resident in and with unrestricted entitlement to work in the UK
Whilst we will consider both remote or office base, a willingness to travel and work at customer sites is also a requirement of this role (once we are able to again).
As a company, individual contributions are highly valued, rewarding employees with a generous bonus scheme and comprehensive benefits package.