A Project Manager is required by a prestigious organisation in their Farnborough offices.
The organisation has a growing demand for project managers and are looking to recruit talented and motivated Project Manager to support the delivery of a variety of projects supporting the infrastructure and simulation aspects of training systems.
What's in it for theProject Manager?
- Working for a recognised company with an excellent reputation
- Excellent benefits package including contributory pension, Life Cover, income protection and much more
- Competitive Salary
- Working in a company who invest in their team (including certifications & subscriptions)
- Excellent Career Development opportunities
- You will be working within industry leading teams and people
Essential Skills for the Project Manager:
- Hold or be eligible for SC clearance is a must
- Demonstrable capability to International Project Management Association Level C
- Strong communication skills; being able to effectively communicate as part of a two-way interaction, using a range of techniques, to ensure the received meaning matches the transmitted meaning
- Stakeholder Management
- Have successfully delivered projects to multiple customers.
- Passion for Project Management
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Desirable Skills for the Project Manager:
- Experience of working in the defence sector
- Experience delivering or being part of a bid team
This is a key role in the winning and delivery of contracted outputs to their customers which requires a project manager with a 'can do' attitude to bidding, delivery and stakeholder management, combined with the ability to meet challenging deadlines, whilst remaining balanced under pressure.
If you have the essential skills and you are a Project Manager wanting to work for a company who invest in their technology and staff, then please apply via the link.