To lead the operational delivery of a discipline of works within a large construction scheme
- Ensure that works are consistently delivered to programme, budget, safety and quality expectations/standards.
- Allocate and then monitor the labour across the sites within the region, working with other Project Managers to ensure business need is prioritised.
- Assist Project Controls Manager with developing detailed schedules for all MEP site installation activities, including cost and resource loading across all work activities.
- Communicate progress and prepare appropriate reports as needed.
- Coordinate activities, materials procurement and other related activities with all operational team.
- Ensure packages comply with good design practice and relevant technical group standards
- Ensure that the package is executed with minimum rework.
- Ensure accurate and complete records are kept and logged in BIM 360 field
- Ensure that plant, access, labour and materials are planned and organised in accordance with appropriate interfaces for the associated works, this should include any procurement activity relevant to a particular package.
- Ensure the relevant temporary works design is in place and fit for purpose prior to works commence.
- Concisely produce/review the WPP and ITP for a particular activity ensuring that it is site and works specific
- Identifying risks to the Project Management team associated with the delivery of the works raising EWNs as appropriate.
- Support the QA function by completing various tours and quality check-sheets for the relevant package of works on BIM 360 Field as applicable.
- Manage time and complete daily diaries on BIM 360 Field
- Implementation of Short Interval Control including running of daily section review meeting and production of a weekly section report via MS Forms
- Complete safety observation card; target 1 per week, recorded on BB APP.
- Complete safety tour; target 1 per month, recorded on BIM 360 Field.
- Ensure project change is captured in conjunction with the relevant QS.
- Engage and support other interfacing functions
- Good understanding of all mechanical, electrical, plumbing and high / low-voltage systems.
- General understanding of Building Codes, Mechanical Codes, Electrical Codes and Plumbing Codes as they relate to construction of project.
- Bachelors degree in Construction Management or Engineering preferred.
- Experienced dealing with MEP subcontracts and subcontractors.
- Have proven track record as a Project Manager on related projects with large MEP scopes.
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.