Google Workspace Project Manager/Support Engineer
Really excited to announce that we are recruiting for someone to join the team at Foxability. We are Xero app integrators, we’re Google Workspace experts and we love helping small businesses pick the best tech for a better way of working.
- Part-time UK based role 15-30hrs per week flexi-time, remote or from our office near Brighton.
- Experience required.
- No agencies please.
You should be self motivated with an appetite for knowledge and change. We do business transformation and moving our clients to Google Workspace lies at the heart of that transformation. We are looking for people who truly believe that the Google Workspace platform is a better way to work. The role has opportunities to build out our Google Workspace services and our team.
For this hiring round we are only interviewing experienced candidates. We require your CV to demonstrate your experience and sent with a short video introduction of yourself to support your application.
We love helping businesses Go Google. We also love helping them make the most of the opportunities from using Google Workspace. Better collaboration, increased security, systems that talk to each other, etc etc, you know why!
We are looking for someone to help us manage our new clients' migrations to Google Workspace. And help them once they've made the switch.
- You will have Google Workspace admin experience and enjoy helping businesses make the most of going Google.
- A security first mindset is essential
- You will understand the value of change management
- Project manage Google Workspace migrations
- Manage, troubleshoot and answer helpdesk cases
- Manage digital transformation projects from end to end
Please indicate rough salary expectation upon application
Application deadline: 11/12/2020
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: From £28,000.00 per year