Project Manager - Wastewater
Are you an experienced Project Manager within the utilities or water sector looking for a new challenge?
Does the prospect of being part of an expanding firm with a strong catalogue of upcoming work appeal to you?
If the answers to the above are yes then this might be the perfect role for you.
Carrington West are pleased to present this exciting new vacancy with our client who are one of the UK's top environmental services companies. Specialising in environmental, drainage and sewer services across a broad range of locations, they are now looking to add to their team with an experienced Project Manager as a result of consistent and continued growth.
The Project Manager will be responsible for delivering key client projects associated with maintenance and rehabilitation of wastewater assets on or near railway land. Responsibilities for the role include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. You will help to oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarise progress of the project. Additionally you will prepare reports for Client and Senior Management regarding status of project.
The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure all deliverables within the project fall within the applicable scope and budget. You will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible.
- Project Management
- Customer Relations
- Business Strategy
- Health & Safety
- Safe Work Planning Manager
Essential experience and qualifications:
- Personal Track Safety including ICI.
- Safety, Health and Environment Awareness
- CSCS Contract Manager and related NVQ
- Drainage, lining and civil engineering construction techniques.
- Basic product, safety, health and environmental law
- Risk Assessment Techniques
- Network Rail Safe Work Planning Method
- Working in Utilities and desirably Rail environments
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in management and deployment of workers in similar types of projects.
- Excellent starting salary of £50k, negotiable dependent on skillset and experience.
- Company car/van or car allowance.
- Annual bonus scheme
- Company pension
- Annual holiday allowance.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced manager looking to get their teeth stuck into a new challenge. We expect this role to move quickly, so if you feel it could be well suited to you, then please apply asap with an up to date CV as the client are looking to interview within the next week.