An ambitious Internet Service Provider are searching for an experienced Project Manager to manage a Network rollout of over 250kms of infrastructure This role requires you to interact with internal business stakeholders and third parties so excellent communication skills are essential to the success of this role.
- Project Management Qualification (such as Prince2, CAPM, PMP etc)
- Good understanding of rural communities and preferably farming practices is desirable
- Advanced negotiating skills, Critical thinking and problem solving
- Experience managing multiple projects
- Develop a strong understanding of the Programme contract requirements
- Create comprehensive and accurate initial project plans.
- Production of implementation plans with supporting cost breakdowns
- Engage with local communities and landowners
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 DOE
This is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated Project Manager to join an ambitious organisation.
Apply online today with an up-to-date CV and Cover Note explaining why you would be a good fit for the job.