Project Manager - Marine / Offshore
7 days left
- Full Time
Do you have experience leading and managing projects with a background in marine or offshore operations looking for a role with an established but growing business supporting both large and small projects?
Due to continued growth and success we are looking for a Project Manager to join to team in an end to end role supporting initial pricing and planning through to delivery and project close.
You will be responsible for:
- Project Management of varied large and small projects
- Supporting pricing and commercial activities
- Client and stakeholder management
- Leadership of multidisciplinary team
- Ad hoc project work
You will have the following skills & experience:
- Project management / project leadership experience
- Maritime or offshore experience or background
- Strong communication and client facing skills
- Hard working, self starting and autonomous
- Hands on and flexible approach
This would be a fantastic role for the right person, varied in both responsibilities and the projects you work on. There is the requirement for the PM to present on site at times so there is travel expected with the role.
£40,000 - £50,000 + excellent benefits