IT Integration Project Manager - M&A
Leading Insurance organisation requires an IT PM -
- This role has a particular focus on delivering IT integration projects for mergers and acquisitions.
The role requires:
- Demonstrate extensive experience working as a project manager, with a focus on delivering IT integration projects for mergers and acquisitions.
- Understand the PRINCE2 framework demonstrating ability to design and run projects following this methodology.
- Demonstrate excellent stakeholder management experience.
- Ability to run multiple projects maintaining quality and control.
- Ability to lead and provide guidance to technical resources.
- Demonstrate examples of similar successful positions in the past.
- Be highly collaborative with the wider delivery team, management structure and business leaders.
- Demonstrate a very high level of customer service and empathy to the customer issues delivering solutions while working within budget.
- Negotiate with suppliers to provide best balance of quality, service and price.
- Be an excellent communicator.
- IT knowledge, previous experience of delivering projects involving the following, although not essential, is advantageous for the role:
- Microsoft cloud based technologies (eg M365, Azure)
- Email migration processes and complex email routing environments
- Desktop sanitation and standard build deployment
- MPLS, cloud telephony solutions
- Release Management experience beneficial
- Ability to work within the varied International Compliance and Regulatory requirements.
- Ability to work within a hybrid On-premise and Off-premise Cloud Computing environment.