Project Manager (Learning)
We're supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We're now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible.
Delivering excellence at Capita Learning as a Project Manager (Learning):
Here at Capita Learning we are an award-winning experienced team that brings together the creativity of Brightwave's digital learning production and the scale and insight of wider Capita. We work across a huge diversity of projects, delivering truly blended projects, from game-based simulations about sustainable sourcing for luxury fashion, to large scale complex transformations for critical services in the public sector. It's a place where you can take on new challenges, learn and grow your career. You'll work alongside a bunch of other super talented, friendly people who are committed to delivering best in class learning experiences that support individual performance and create behaviour change within organisations.
We are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our busy, creative team. You'll have a sharp mind and a powerful sense of ownership over your work, thriving in a fast-paced environment with some of the industry's best people in your team, exceling in fostering and developing great rapport and relationships with Capita Learning's global clients. You'll be working collaboratively with our internal and client-side teams to deliver bespoke eLearning solutions within agreed budget, schedule, quality, and margin requirements.
You'll ensure your projects deliver revenue for Capita Learning against team and individual targets bids. You'll be responsible for keeping costings for your clients fit for purpose and consistent with other work or bids for the same client.
What you will be doing:
- Managing the design, development and delivery of bespoke eLearning solutions, usually with the support of a Project Co-ordinator.
- Hitting agreed revenue targets.
- Keeping the team focused on delivering solutions that provide business impact and client satisfaction.
- Actively managing clients so that project time, budget and quality targets are met. * Building client trust and satisfaction.
- Adhering to Capita Learning's quality procedures and project controls.
- Planning, monitoring and controlling project budgets; managing and scheduling project tasks within your teams.
What we are looking for:
- Commercial awareness and the ability to understand a project's business drivers.
- Excellent organisational skills and a sharp eye for detail.
- Ability to work confidently with both internal and external stakeholders in order to secure optimal outcomes for the business.
- Proven track record of managing eLearning or multi-media projects up to 50k.
- Creative approach to multimedia/online development and a broad technical understanding of technologies used in multimedia development.
- Understanding of the eLearning design and scriptwriting process
About Capita Learning
Capita Learning is a leader in Learning and Development Transformation. Our expertise covers everything from strategic learning consultancy to managed learning services, curriculum design and training delivery to digital and competency management. We also specialise in apprenticeships and pre-employment programmes. You'll be joining a team who are passionate about innovation and who take pride in making learning and training the best experience possible.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary
- 23 days' holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks…and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
You'll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You'll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you'll do next:
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you. If you have any questions you'd like to ask before applying, you can contact
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita's offices. Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we're doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees