Project Manager - Modular Construction
- Full Time
We require an experienced Project Manager to work for a leading Modular Contractor within their hire division. The company supply a wide range of modular building solutions for hire and sale. The ideal candidate will be an experienced Project Manager from a reputable modular, specialist or construction contractor background.
The Project Manager Role
- Managing multiple projects / contracts of a value between £100k and £1M, ensuring that they are delivered on time to budget and comply with all statutory Legislation
- Ensuring quality of work is of a very high standard.
- Establish good relationships with clients and all key stakeholders with a view to securing repeat business.
- Strict control and adherence for all Health and Safety matters reviewing Subcontractor RAMS and creating company RAMS
- Manage Clients expectations
- Coordinate the Installation process
- Manage subcontractors, raise requisitions and coordinate the works ensuring that works are completed on time and to budget.
- Programme the works, providing the business with regular updates
- Chair meetings (Internal and External)
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for then please apply by attaching your CV.
Key words: Project Manager. Programme Manager, Construction, Modular Building