Interim ER Project Manager
An Exciting opportunity for a ER Project Manager for 6 months
- Providing management, leadership and co-ordination within the Employee Relations Advisory team. Acting as line manager; supporting and developing the employee relations team.
- Review employee relation key performance indicators and implement local standard operating procedures for the fair management of employee relation cases
- Design and embed a robust employee relations reporting tool.
- Facilitating and leading on good employee relations, supporting the team and managers in effective implementation of HR policy, including formal hearings and representing the Trust at Employment Tribunal.
- Develop and lead on specific Human Resources initiatives, projects and systems. Develop and implement policies to support the overall People & OD strategy.
- Plan, design, facilitate and review HR led training in line with organisational needs.
- Maintain and develop the HR intranet pages, providing clear toolkits and information to support managers and staff in the Trust
- Interpret employment legislation and policy information to inform and advise managers within the Trust. This will often be in isolated situations, including meetings and formal panel situations.
- CIPD Membership
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Significant autonomous experience in an operational HR role
- Experience of delivering a diverse HR service to meet the needs of the business
- Experience of managing and leading staff
- Record of successful management of complex organisational change and employee casework
- Highly developed interpersonal skills to ensure information is shared in a clear manner
- Successful working relationships with Trade Unions
- A thorough and up to date knowledge of employment law and demonstrable experience of its pragmatic application.
- Demonstrable experience of policy Development
- Demonstrable knowledge interpreting and advising on Local and National terms and conditions, policies and procedures.
- Experience of working in the NHS and an understanding of the current issues facing the NHS (both medical and non-medical staff related)
- Knowledge and Experience of the use of ESR (Electronic Staff Records)
Full time 37.5 hours - Monday - Friday