Senior Project Manager
My client, who are a group of Telecoms Businesses are seeking to recruit a Senior Project Manager due to an exciting period of their development within the build up of the national 5G network.
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS RECRUITMENT CONSULTANCY, WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO REPRESENT INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE EX MILITARY.
You will be reporting to the Head of Operations and you will have ultimate responsibility for successfully delivery of a number of projects and for leading designated project teams.
The company has exiting plans to grow the company turnover and headcount significantly over the next 2 – 3 years and are therefore needing to establish a strong HR function within the group.
You will have 5 direct reports, who will each have a 2 – 3-man team working for them.
Therefore, your role and responsibilities will include:
- Accountable for delivery of all projects within the operational team.
- Expected to manage several projects at any one time.
- Full financial accountability as well as programme delivery.
- Coordinate internal resource allocation and feasibility studies for potential projects
- Visit existing customers to capture sales opportunities and analyse customers’ needs
- Preparations of report to ensure pricing models are maintained
- Evaluate company capabilities to meet customer needs
- Lead tender proposal and relevant document preparation based on customers request for proposals
- Determine project scope with other departments based on an understanding of customers’ requirements.
- Reporting regularly to senior management.
- Tracking project performance.
- Any other duties reasonably required by the business
To be eligible for this role you will need the following:
- Previous experience of Telecoms Project Management essential
- Sound technical knowledge of mobile technologies.
- Good understanding and application of Health & Safety on site
- Excellent data management
- Good Customer management skills
- High levels of accuracy
- Good leadership skills
- Commercial Acumen
- Proactive attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Sound judgment in communicating issues
- Excellent in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Exposure to multi-cultural and or international environment preferred
- Read, understand, and comply with all internal policies for 9001, 14001, 18001, 27001 including compliance orders.
- Co-operating with the company to achieve safe, healthy, and environmentally sound operations on and off site.
- Co-operate with instructions from the auditing department or management; and reporting any lack of business process-training requirements.
- Ensure that customer requirements and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements are determined, met and maintained.
- Maintain focus on enhancing customer satisfaction.
- Functional and hierarchical escalation of work-related incidents as required.
- Responsible for raising awareness of non-compliance
- Complete any mandatory training.
This would be an ideal role for someone who has been or has been seeking a project manager within a mobile telecoms company and who is seeking to step up into a more senior role, with more responsibility and the ability to progress their own career within this rapidly expanding company.
In return they are offer an excellent starting salary, was well as a car allowance of about £4-5k and other benefits.
For more information, please contact Jean-Claude Hedouin at Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd on (phone number removed).