Project Manager - Underwater Systems
Your experience managing projects within Oil and Gas can prove a vital asset to my client. You will be managing a variety of projects and working closely with customers.
You will have a background in the Oil and Gas industry as well as a good understanding of underwater systems.
You will be given a corporate benefits package, excellent training and variety of career development pathways.
This is a permanent role.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Project Manager. This role includes:-
- Leading projects through their full life cycle
- Developing strong working relationships with customers and stakeholders
- Identifying and mitigating risks
- Pre and post sales customer support
- Developing and maintaining project plans and project documentation
- Monitoring project cost, time and quality against set parameters
- Experience managing projects in Oil and Gas
- Good understanding of underwater systems
- Ability to develop strong customer relationships
- Experience in an offshore environment
£40-45K (Depending on experience)
Keywords: programme, project, prince2, apm pmq, maritime, naval, underwater, oil and gas, systems, acoustics, navigation, drilling, USBL
This is a permanent position.