Project Director (EMEA)
- Full Time
UK & EMEA
£100,000 - £130,000 + Car, Bonus and Package
Your new company
Our client is a global leader in the provision of Projects, Engineering Services & Facilities Management. With a customer base that covers some of the biggest corporate brands they have been recognized time and time again as a Tier 1 services business that has an emphasis on the customer journey and quality delivery.
Your new role
We are looking for a senior level Project Lead to manage the delivery of multiple works across numerous territory’s, you will be responsible for a number of key areas, including.
- Management and leadership of a large projects team
- Working cross functionally to identify and develop commercial opportunities
- Liaison and management of external stakeholders, architects, consultants, planners etc
- Managing large programs of work
- Business development activities
- Reporting project lifecycles to customers
- Liaison with C-Suite stakeholders
- Management of contractors both M&E and construction
What you'll need to succeed
This is a senior leadership role and as such we are looking for an individual that can demonstrate a proven ability to run, manage and develop a successful projects business. It is imperative you have excellent business management credentials. A background in service provision or contracting would be advantageous and experience of banking, data centers or critical environments would also be desirable.
What you'll get in return
The client is a renowned and desirable employer, this is a fantastic opportunity to develop and drive the strategy of a team and function.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.