We currently have a job opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join the Energy Division of a global company who manufacture and install high-performance products to the construction industry.
This successful business has a strong reputation for improving building performance and contributing to a sustainable, energy efficient future for all customers.
The business is now looking to replace the Project Manager due to retirement and is keen to create a seamless transition with an immediate start available for the right candidate, it is important the successor someone who can confidently take on large-scale projects for electrical infrastructure/systems installations on industrial and commercial premises.
This will be a field-based role, managing large scale projects across the UK and will require a significant amount of travel with bias to those with previous exposure to Project Management in construction.
The project Manager will be responsible for the following tasks
- Ensure the successful, on-time delivery of Solar PV renewable projects throughout the UK & Ireland.
- Manage projects from point of contact through to site completion.
- Responsible for budgets, H&S and quality across all projects.
- Ensure projects are designed, priced, and delivered efficiently.
- Undertake site surveys, appoint sub-contractors, and manage H&S under CDM regulations.
- Effectively manage and prioritise projects to ensure delivery schedules are met.
- Assist design team with updating designs and assist customer in reviewing interface with trades.
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting.
- Manage contractual risk and ensure all project documentation is maintained
The project Manager will possess
- A proven experience of Project Management in construction or similar industry.
- An Electrical background.
- Strong knowledge of electrical infrastructure/systems on industrial and commercial premises
- Experience of Solar PV -advantageous
- CSCS card
- SSSTS or SMSTS
- Working at Height and Harness Training
- Highly organized
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Full UK driving license
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.