Technical Project Manager
My Client, a leading global Financial Services organisation based in London, is seeking an experienced Technology Project/Programme Manager to join their team on a contract basis.
You will be joining a high profile and complicated Integration programme working across multiple functions to ensure the delivery roadmaps are adhered to and aligned to the business requirements. You will have strong, core Project Management skills as well as extensive experience and understanding of technology functions and ideally integration, manging complex projects and ensuring Planning, RAID and Risks and Issues are tracked and highlighted.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Extensive experience as a Project Manager or Programme Manager in the Financial Services industry
- A strong background in technology and operating in technology functions and proven software delivery experience
- A Software development background is highly benefical
- Proven experience on integration projects/programmes
- Experience operating in technology functions such as Cloud, HR, Data, Corporate Technology or COO
- Strong vendor management experience
- Proven experience managing £multi-million budgets and Matrix teams
This is an exciting opportunity to join a high-profile integration programme with high visibility across the organisation.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.