A brand new role due to expansion of the business. This is for a niche company that are looking for a well-versed Project Manager that has experience working on multiple projects at one time. A regulated environment background would be a significant advantage.
The successful candidate will provide project management oversight, governance and control over software implementations ensuring they are delivered on time, within scope and within the dedicated budget. The scale of the projects will vary so you must be able to adapt to changing projects.
You must have:
- 5+ years Solid Software Project Management experience
- Prince2 commercial experience
- Good understanding/experience within a software house business
- External Client, Risk and Stakeholder management
- Experience of managing project budgets of up to or over £500k
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- External third party and requirement management
- Keep a track on keep payment milestones
- Update project plans to reflect current project status
- New Project Plan creations
- Regular and clear communication on project updates
- Work on different project scales/deadlines and adapt depending on size/cost
- Build a solid understanding of the business principles/future plans
- Fully flexible working schedule
- Work from home/office or both
- Excellent holiday allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Private healthcare
- Career development plan and training
- Solid business foundations with a bright future
When submitting your application to Colossus Associates, please ensure you have your correct phone number and email address so we can contact you asap regarding your application. For confidentiality purposes, please remove any reference contact phone number's and email address details from your CV.