Project Manager - Azure MIgration
7 days left
- Full Time
Venn Group are looking for a Project Manager to join a large scale IT transformation Programme on a contract basis for 6 months. Working as part of a wider team responsible for overseeing the delivery of a diverse portfolio of IT projects..
Specifically Microsoft Azure Cloud Migration Project Manager to provide project management direction and leadership across a number of cloud migration and implementation projects. The more pivotal project in this space is the Cloud Migration project, which is looking to migrate over 1500 Windows and Linux servers to Microsoft Azure by November 2021.
- Assuring the delivery of Azure Cloud migration project/programme.
- Supporting the decision-making process, to ensure that decisions align to the Microsoft first and Cloud first vision.
- Supporting and delivering project decisions to align them to the project scope and the right outcomes for the University.
- Inputting into the delivery plan and implementation of Microsoft Azure.
- Coordinate major third-party suppliers.
- Ensuing that security is at the heart of everything we do with the Cloud migration.
- Coaching and mentoring to deliver high quality projects and products.
- Working with stakeholders across to help them understand the benefits that Cloud computing delivers to them.
- Driving the delivery of projects, maintaining relevant lifecycle documentation in accordance to governance framework, managing risk/issue logs, project finances, third party suppliers, resourced project plans, change control and effective transition to service
Skills and Experience
- Strong, substantial and direct exposure to Microsoft Azure services and particularly migration projects
- Large scale on premise physical server/virtual server migration to Azure.
- Team management/leadership experience.
- Systems integration experience
This position is Inside IR35 and only relevant experience will be considered in this instance, please do not apply if your skills do not match the requirements closely.
To apply, send a current CV through to Ben Cummins on or call .
If you are not currently looking for work, but you have a friend or family with similar experience, please forward through their details. Any successful recommendation will receive be high street shopping vouchers.
Venn Group endeavours to make our emails as relevant as possible. If, however, the role is unsuitable please reply with an updated CV and desired job title.