Events Project Manager
Medical / pharmaceuticals / healthcare industry experience is a must
Your new company
Global business operating in medical & pharmaceuticals industry is looking for an Events Project Manager to join their team.
Your new role
- Planning, delivering and managing meetings and pharmaceuticals conferences
- Management of budgets to successfully deliver objectives
- Negotiating and liaising with stakeholders in order to effectively and efficiently manage meetings
- Being responsible for logistics, compliance, regulations and policies and always keeping them at the forefront of the job
- Building, managing, motivating and leading of Event Teams
- Understanding deliverables and management of change
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong experience in a similar position - ideally as an Event Project Manager or a Conference Project Manager in a medical, pharmaceuticals or healthcare industry
- Good understanding of the industry
- Willingness to travel both nationally and internationally
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and experience working in a highly regulated environment
- Excellent communication skills and customer service
- Proven negotiation skills
What you'll get in return
You will receive an offer of 12 months contract inside IR35 with possibility to work from home.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.