Speedy are the UK’s leading hire provider with the widest range of tools, specialist hire equipment, plant and support services – everything for every job!
As a Project Manager you’ll be the front line of our customer interaction, ensuring their every need is catered for and every question answered. You will be joining the team at an exciting time, helping to continue our growth and establish yourself and Speedy are great people to do business with.
Project Managers are responsible for identifying and developing new revenue streams from new and existing customers within the hoisting sector through the implementation of robust sales strategies. To achieve this, you will develop long term customer and account strategies to offer hoisting produces and services tailored to the requirements of each customer, project managing the installation/commission to offer our customers an outstanding end to end service.
So we can help you succeed, here’s what you’ll need:
- A good understanding of regulations e.g. MHSWR, COSHH, LOLER, PUWER
- Flexibility to work across a wide geographical area
- Previous experience within hoisting with the ability to carry out site surveys and undertake the physical installation of hoists where applicable
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- PC literate
- Ability to prioritise work load and work under pressure to strict deadlines
- Capability to take ownership and responsibility
- Ability to adapt to individual and operational change in a diverse and fast-paced organisation
- Evidence of strategic account planning and account development
- Financial and commercial acumen
- Driving license
In return we offer a competitive salary with company vehicle/allowance, contributory pension scheme, 21 days annual leave entitlement (plus bank holidays) rising to 26 days after 12 months, up to 15% bonus and life assurance. In addition you will be able to take advantage of our fantastic Salary Extras benefits scheme, offering cycle to work and various other discounts on a wide range of goods and services.