WI-FI Project Manager
- Management of projects delivering stabilisation initiatives and strategic network transformation projects within Network Rail Telecoms (WAN/LAN/WiFi/Voice)
- Identify, engage, and successfully manage stakeholders. Build effective relationships and leverage these to ensure the right outcome for the project and stakeholders
- Manage business and project risks, and effective plan and risk assessment so that timescales and project costs are understood and underwritten by all by the parties
- Management of all stages through to project closure
- Develop detailed resource forecasts and estimates
- Managing one to several workstreams or projects in support of the Corporate User Experience programme.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of implementation of Network, Infrastructure and Technical Services, factoring in Service management, operational acceptance, and security aspects.
- Experience in managing large and/or complex projects through the full life-cycle
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management
- Experience leading geographically diverse teams and people
- Have sound influencing and negotiation skills
- Experience in large Network and/or Data Centre infrastructure projects
- Prince 2 or MSP experienced preferred