One of the UK's leading asset management and infrastructure organisations, my client has a first class reputation for managing, advising and providing strategic guidance to its investors. An excellent opportunity for a Project Manager to work on a high profile PFI healthcare and education projects is available.
Your new role
The post-holder will assist the Project Management Director in managing the relationships between the clients, users and the service providers, specifically in the areas of:
Procurement and management of Life Cycle works
Management of large construction variations on PFI contracts
Procurement and management of smaller variation works as required
Management and resolution of Construction Defects
Risk identification, monitoring and management
Protection of Project Company investment
Maintenance of records and preparation of reports
What you'll need to succeed
Proven experience in project management and life cycle works including all aspects of process development and execution in a high profile, high volume environment
* Proven experience in the management, procurement and delivery of large variation projects
* Procurement of lifecycle works subcontract packages
* Managing works subcontract packages experience
* In depth knowledge of Hard FM service delivery gained in a practical setting
* Healthcare Hard Services experience
* Understanding of the relationship between client, SPV and service providers
* Proven record of service delivery
* Relevant building services experience
* Worked in a PFI Healthcare or schools environment
* Lead and managed staff or service providers in either a direct or indirect setting
* Knowledge and experience of Whole Life Costing
What you'll get in return
£65,000 plus company benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.