1 day left
- Full Time
We are looking for an experienced project manager to work within the Client Services team at Soapbox to manage a range of multi-disciplinary projects across the agency. It is a dynamic, fast-paced role that requires top-notch organisational, communication and diplomacy skills to build relationships with clients and deliver successful projects.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, you will work alongside clients and collaborate with colleagues to draw up project plans, timelines and budgets. You will take a combined account/project manager role, building the client relationship while you monitor project progress and report internally and externally to ensure deadlines are met and projects are completed within budget.
Duties and responsibilities
- Creating, updating and sharing project plans and timelines and communicating changes in scope, cost and timings, both internally and externally.
- Acting as a first point of contact to clients, staying in regular communication and building lasting relationships.
- Ensuring all project information is recorded and updated in project management software.
- Scheduling the time of other colleagues to work on the project as required, working with the rest of the Client Services team.
- Arranging regular meetings with the project team to track progress against timescales and deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, and the ability to explain and justify decisions to clients and colleagues.
- Proven project management experience within an agency or communications role.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Experience of working with NGOs/Think Tanks/Educational organisations.
- Prince 2 or other project management training.
- Experience with project management tools e.g. Slack, Paymo, Instagantt.
- An interest in current affairs and public policy.
What we offer
- 25 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays and 3 days Christmas closure)
- Regular social activities
- Cycle to work and Tech loans
- Flexible working around core office hours
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
We’re a design and digital communications agency focused on ideas that matter. We work with many of the world’s leading charities, NGOs and research organisations. Our main services include publication design, digital design and development, branding, information design, and film and animation.
We are a flexible and fair employer and our values run through everything we do, from the clients we work with to the way we treat our staff.
We are a close-knit, hard-working and ambitious agency with a growing roster of clients around the world. We have an informal all-agency meeting via video conference each week and there’s a calendar of staff events across the year, including a summer picnic and Christmas walk.
We have two studios – one with stunning views over the City and East End in Whitechapel, and the other on the banks of the Avon in the centre of Bath. Both studios have been fitted out to a high standard, with excellent social spaces.
If that sounds appealing, get in touch.
How to apply:
Please apply via the button below.