Senior Project Manager (m/f/d)
7 days left
- Full Time
Imagine a job where you will have the opportunity to do exciting and challenging work while collaborating with extraordinary colleagues. A company that invests in you and your career, providing the training, mentoring, development, and support you need to be successful now and in the future. If you want a career without limits with a market-leading, family-owned, global company where you can make an impact, then imagine an opportunity at Heraeus. Every day, our worldwide team of approximately 14,900 employees brings forward new ideas and solutions that are impacting and transforming everything from healthcare and renewable energy to e-mobility, high-tech, and telecommunications.
Your role and responsibilities:
- You manage projects end-to-end across multiple IT streams and Heraeus business units in the “project manager pool” team of the Heraeus IT and thereby actively support the success of the company.
- In this role, you initiate projects by screening the demands, defining the final scope and timeline, clarifying business cases, planning the resources, setting up project governances, and obtaining the project approval.
- Where applicable, you set up and calculate IT service as well as ensure proper transfer to delivery.
- You cooperate with and coordinate IT service providers and software vendors.
- You ensure ongoing stakeholder commitment as well as validity of objectives and business case.
- Furthermore, you manage and overcome resistance to change and coach, mentor, and supervise less-senior team members.
What is required for this role
- University degree in the field of economics
- Multiple years of work experience (+5 years) in IT project management
- Experience in managing cross-business-unit programs/projects as well as good knowledge of classic and agile project methods
- Proven ability to work cross-team and to manage multiple stakeholder needs/expectations
- Quick grasp and analytical approach to new tasks and problems
- International experience and high level of intercultural awareness
- Profound economic and commercial understanding
If you want to do more than make a living, at Heraeus you can make a difference. We can provide you with the opportunity – and Open Space – where your ideas and career can grow and advance. We offer attractive compensation, top-notch benefits, and an ideal environment that supports your professional development. You can find more information at www.heraeus.com/karriere.