Business Analyst/ Digital Project Manager
You will lead the Digital Services IT Team delivering best of breed digital technology solutions and in conjunction with business colleagues, identify opportunities to improve and optimise existing systems, services and associated processes to help achieve its strategic objectives.
• Work closely with the CIO to deliver the digital IT roadmap in support of strategic business objectives.
• Manage the delivery of all accountable projects, coordinating activities with the IT Team, business colleagues and 3rd party suppliers to ensure all project activities are delivered on time, to budget and quality, using a mixture of agile and waterfall delivery methodologies as appropriate, whilst keeping all stakeholders informed of progress, risks and issues.
• Ensure the impact of change is considered and understood for all projects and appropriate change management plans are defined and implemented to mitigate business risk.
• Support colleagues across all departments, using business analysis techniques to capture their requirements and translate into technical specifications for delivery by external partners.
• Review and evaluate existing business processes and drive improvements through the evolution and development of existing applications and services.
• Be a focal point for the timely resolution of day to day digital support requirements, resolving issues directly and through engagement with 3rd party suppliers.
• Ensure best practice software development, IT security & business continuity measures are always employed, mitigating business risk and complying with all regulatory standards and requirements.
• Other day to day IT activities as assigned.
• Be a focal point for colleagues, using your knowledge and expertise to provide support for business systems, services and processes as required.
• To monitor and maintain a good current knowledge of the evolving Digital / Technology Marketplace.