IT Project Manager WAN Projects
7 days left
- Full Time
An experienced WAN Project Manager is required to join an expanding MSP to deliver large-scale multi-site WAN projects for clients globally.
As a business they've established themselves as a specialist in designing, delivering and managing secure cloud based and on-prem IT infrastructure, networking technologies, security, and unified comms. They have a proven track record in delivering business transformation solutions for enterprise clients around the world.
They are looking for someone who is very much hands-on, delivery focused, with a track record of delivering WAN projects on time and in budget.
To be considered you'll need:-
- Extensive WAN project management experience
- Excellent background managing multi-site rollouts
- Hands-on approach to projects, being involved at all levels including supporting pre-sales, customer relations etc
- Strong technical knowledge within networking
- Strong stakeholder skills/experience at C-level.
- Prince2 certified
- Excellent communication skills, verbal & written
This role is interviewing now, so if you're an experienced PM looking for a new challenge within a dynamic, progressive company, then apply today for immediate consideration.