Utilities Project Manager
Experience in project management? Do you have a background in or knowledge of commercial connections/disconnections? This role could be for you!
- Utilities experience is essential, a background in construction is an advantage
- Experience in managing commercial connections, disconnections and diversions
- Client Management and exceptional communication
- Excellent organisational skills
- Report preparation and planning projects
- Managing contractors and external parties
The successful Project Manager will be managing multiple connection projects at any given time, providing consistent communication to all clients as well as liaising with designers, suppliers and contractors throughout the project ensuring services are installed to schedule and expectations are met.
Salary: £33,000 - £37,000
This is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated Project Manager to join an organisation with a fantastic reputation. Apply online today with an up to date CV and cover note explaining why you would be a good fit for the job.