IT Project Manager
Robertson Recruitment has been appointed to recruit an IT Project Manager to join Europe's leading software optimisation company. This role requires someone who has solid work experience in managing a full cycle project within a software delivery environment. This software optimisation company provides a range of flexible solutions to businesses nationwide that improve the cost and efficiency of their distribution and workforce.
You will be reporting to the Programme Manager, this role is varied and features aspects of planning, monitoring and controlling the project from the beginning up to the implementation.
Experience and knowledge of project managing a software delivery in full cycle is essential. Ideally experience in optimisation, logistics or workforce scheduling in an IT field role.
- Managing and leading a project team
- Managing project deliverable in line with the project plan and the budget
- Recording and managing project issues and escalating where necessary
- Resolving cross-functional issues at project level
- Managing project scope and change control
- Monitoring project progress and performance
- Providing status reports to the project sponsor
- Managing consultancy input within the defined budget, while managing and approving project costs
- Assuming decision making role for all aspects of your project, in accordance with policy
- Travel to client sites and nights away to be expected
- At least 3 years proven project management experience and 5 years relevant work experience in an IT field with complex business process systems
- Degree qualification is essential, project management certification is an advantage
- Experience in project management tools like MS Project
- Experience in logistics or workforce scheduling is advantageous
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- High level of competence with MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Strong communicator and positive outlook
- Ability to forge strong working relationships with colleagues, clients and customers.
- Result and customer oriented to achieve short term and long term goals
- Driving licence
- Rewarding salary - from £25,000 - £40,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
- Opportunity to own significant projects and deliver benefits to well-known clients
- Up to 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Flexible working with opportunity (work from home)
- Good work / life balance (Mon-Fri 0900-1700)
- Fantastic location and modern working environment
- Amazing Pension scheme - doubling your contribution
- Car allowance
- Free parking
This role would suit an IT Project Coordinator, Project Analyst or IT Project Manager with few years' experience and qualified in a Project Management/ Logistics Management discipline. You will possess a high degree of discipline together with a strong character and solid business acumen for this challenging, yet rewarding role!
If you would like to work for a company that has seen year on year growth and be an instrumental part of its continued success then please apply TODAY!