Project Manager - Systems Upgrade
A University in the South of England are currently seeking 2 Project Managers to help with the delivery of two major systems projects.
The two systems are being upgraded to the next generation product and both systems are being moved over to cloud hosted versions. You will be responsible for delivering this on time, to budget and of the appropriate quality.
This roles will include:
- Being accountable for the creation and management of project products including the project scope, resource requirements, budgets, risks, opportunities and issues, and quality requirements - reporting regularly to the project's Steering Group
- Developing detailed Project Plan with clearly identified and tracked project milestones, communicating progress with key stakeholders.
- Working with established guidelines implement project management methodologies and governance structures; ensure standards are maintained and monitored.
- Providing the day-to-day leadership and reporting of project, through all aspects of the project life cycle, co-ordinating project members, and liaising closely with stakeholders.
- Demonstrable experience of leading successful projects within a complex organisation
- Experience with system implementation or upgrade projects
- Ability to build effective relationships with, and command the respect of, a wide range of stakeholders, including senior staff members
- Ability to build and lead effective project teams
- Strong influencing, negotiating and communications skills
Broad knowledge and understanding of Higher Education Institutions and Best Practice
- Ability to take receipt of data and information, analyse and present in clear and concise format
- Knowledge of fiscal planning, and budget management.