IT PROJECT MANAGER
An IT Project Manager opportunity has recently opened up for leading technology organisation with a global footprint. My client specialises in large infrastructure transformation projects across Network Services, Data Centre transformation, Professional Services and full IT Managed Services. My client partner with the leading technology vendors in their respected fields. This company pride themselves on employee development and offers a huge opportunity to progress.
IT PROJECT MANAGER OVERVIEW
The IT Project Manager has a real opportunity to get involved in a career-defining project, a serious CV builder! To act as a focal point to a team of 12 project managers whilst being fully accountable for the day-to-day management and delivery of key infrastructure and Technology projects with a high degree of critical business impact.
The IT Project Manager is responsible for ensuring that the project workstreams are implemented to the correct deliverables, to the required standard of quality and within the specified constraints of time and cost. In terms of project parameters, this role will manage infrastructure projects as a focal point within a global team delivering projects with high complexity. Projects will impact across a number of stakeholders, to C level and involve constrained resource teams and include significant business change/transformation.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THE IT PROJECT MANAGER
- Strong IT Project Management skills and experience
- Must have Project Management experience within an IT Managed Service or Professional Service organisation
- Experience with large project delivery
- Experienced in delivering large scale infrastructure projects (ideally network and data centre services)
- Background in Networking, Data Centre, Infrastructure Solutions
- Strong Project Governance
- Strong risk management and control experience RAID etc
- Strong Methodical Project Manager
- Strong analytical mentality and attention to detail
- Board level stakeholder meetings – Experience of business change and transformation
- Responsible and conscientious professional
- Work from Home policy allowing a couple of days home working, a couple of days office and a couple of days client site, work permitted
- Must be within a commutable distance to North London
If you are an IT Project Manager who wants to work for a Global leading company, with the chance to grow into a Senior Project Manager role please feel free to apply online.