Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager - Remote based - ??300-360pd.
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager one of Capita's most notable clients on one of their biggest transformation programmes to date. The role is part of 4 crucial workstreams which includes a total of 17 projects. The role is paying up to ??300-??360pd DOE on an initial 6 Month contract.
Reporting to the Programme Manager, this role will require a high level of stakeholder management skills alongside effective planning techniques. The role will act as a conduit between the multiple suppliers and operational units engaged on each project ensuring a collaborative and efficient delivery of project scope and requirements in line with agreed timescales and budget.
Senior Project Manager - What will you be tasked with?
- Communicating with all levels of professional staff and the public.
- Definition of project scope, objectives and deliverables with key stakeholders
- Development of project plans and associated documentation, for example, RAID, Progress reports
- Undertaking data collection, collation and inputting into complex spreadsheet and documents
- Clear understanding of risks/issues and their impact on project success, including the definition and execution of effective risk mitigation actions
- Managing scope products and deliverables to ensure they are delivered to agreed time, cost, quality, TCFs and compliance objectives
- Defining resource requirements for each change item and/or project
- Ability to plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using the appropriate tools along with Identification and management of project dependencies and critical path
Senior Project Manager - Essential Experience required:
- PRINCE2 qualified practitioner or equivalent Project Management qualification
- Experience of structured approaches to project and programme delivery using Prince 2 or MSP methodology
- NHS or Healthcare experience
- Proven record of successful delivery of small and medium scale projects
- Proven record of risk and issue identification and management
- MS Project experience and have created and maintained an MS Project plan for one or more substantial projects/programmes
- Experience of producing from scratch key PRINCE2 project management documentation including project brief, project initiation document, product breakdown structure, product descriptions, quality plans, risk/issue/change/lessons learned registers, etc.
Candidates that have experience managing LIMS Pathology projects will be at an advantage for this position.
Senior Project Manager - Remote based - ??300-360pd
If you are looking to be part of one the biggest transformation projects across the organisation with the possibility of further progression within the programme, this could be for you! Send over your CV for immediate consideration or email (see below)
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.