Lead Technical IT Project Manager
Our client are the 3rd largest company within their sector, operating in 150 countries with over 45,000 staff. They now have an amazing opportunity for a dedicated and focussed technical IT Project Managament professional to lead on multiple projects within their Technical IT Space.
Responsible for coordinating all aspects of projects in the company portfolio; managing multiple partners, ensuring projects are completed on time and within specified budgets.
We are delighted to be able to offer this role with multiple locations in mind. Our client are happy for you to work from the comfort of your own home and travel in to a central or local office location as required
Your Role as the Lead Technical IT Project Manager
- Supervise and track progress of each project on a periodic basis, prioritising as needed.
- Manage the inception and initiation of multiple projects, outlining the approach, resource requirements and estimating delivery timelines.
- Keep the business partners and your manager appraised of progress. Acquire sufficient information to make well-informed and substantiated decisions.
- Design and populate reports and presentations, circulate drafts to involved parties for comment and manage the delivery within the agreed date.
- Connect with and manage design transformation resources. Share knowledge, experience and standard methodology when required.
Your Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Prince 2 certification
- We are looking for someone with either a highly technical role or a similar project based position.
- Our client would like to talk to someone from an IT technical background with knowledge in telephony or contact centres, Citrix, networking, storage or data centres technologies
- Happy to manage and influence whilst building and maintaining effective relationships with colleagues at all levels.
- Demonstrable full life-cycle project coordinator experience, along with capability of leading sophisticated, large scale, technical projects.
- Happy to compile reports (RAID & Change Logs), analyse findings and make valued, trusted recommendations. Driven, keen to examine details and investigate further where needed.
- Decisive, with a high level of discretion and integrity; able to respond confidently to differing opinions, balancing situations and maintaining harmony.