Our client is a market leading Design and Interior Fit Out specialist with a growing portfolio of London/Home Counties commercial property clients, and where year on year growth requires them to grow their already talented team. Right now, our client is looking to appoint a Project Manager who will help lead the company through its next stage of growth.
Reporting to a main board Director, this role forms part of a wider Management Team and requires you to work closely with colleagues across the many internal teams and clients alike.
The role will be focused on bringing the very best out of your team, a team made up of Constructors, Sub Contractors, Joiners, Fit out Specialists and Finishers.
• To deliver joinery contracts as assigned
• To assist/manage key drivers to the joinery contract ie Programme, Setting Out, Procurement, Production, Install, Close Out, Client relation development
• To develop and manage the contract programme
• To develop and manage with DM, samples, sample schedule, sample issues and sign off
• To develop and manage with DM, Tech Subs, Tech Sub schedule, Tech Sub issues and sign off
• To assist with setting out rods, attending design meetings, assisting with drawings issued into construction
• To develop and manage the procurement schedule
• To complete contract reports
• To complete the site H & S file, risk assessments and method statements
• Assist in the management of valuations, ensuring items are delivered to site/installed for upcoming valuations dates
• To review CVR’s and ensure targets/budget are achieved and early warning on contract overspends
• To review joinery in works and outsourced, for quality and being ready
• To attend site and progress meetings with the client
• Minimum 3 years commercial experience in interior fit-out design and joinery (Essential)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, Outlook, plus CAD appreciation
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experienced in program and project management
• Personal Skills and Qualities, to include: Super organized, Negotiation skills, Works well under pressure
• Detail oriented and accurate
• Trustworthy and reliable
• Articulates goals and presents the company ethos
This is a fast- paced company with lots going on, presenting a challenging agenda for the future. It is also an incredibly rewarding company in which to work and where investment in staff is key.