We are currently supporting an innovative, family-run SME who are actively seeking an experienced construction Project Manager to join their team based in Coventry. As a Project Manager, your job will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results.
Key duties and responsibilities...
- Join daily project meeting to identify updates and keep coordination through the team
- Utilising the master document make sure this is used and tracked by site and office staff
- Agree and track project rates with approved install teams
- Assign tasks to internal teams and ensure tasks are completed to keep to agreed timeline and budget
- Day to day communication with site managers, designers, and purchasing department and Main Contractor contacts to ensure project delivery is on time and within budget
- Act as the first point of contact for all project related queries for all parties
- Find solutions to problems as and when required to ensure client satisfaction
- Counter Sign Contractor’s invoices for payment
- Monitor the project Work in Progress and report to finance and directors
- Approve purchase requirements for procurement
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes and qualifications...
- Excellent organisation & time management
- Attention to detail
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Good computer / IT skills - examples Microsoft Office / G-Suite
- Commercial acumen
- Construction project management experience
Hours: Monday-Friday 08:00 - 17:00
- Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience
- Free parking on site
- Staff discount