KHIPU Networks have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join their team.
Location: Fleet, Hampshire
Salary: Highly Competitive + Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Project Manager - The Role:
KHIPU currently have a vacancy within our operations department, for 1 full-time Project Managers. The successful applicant will have a proven track record as a Project Manager, ideally within the IT industry, having the ability to engage with our customers and suppliers at all levels. As our Project Manager, your job will be focused around coordinating resources and processes to ensure that projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results.
You will be the go-to person for the projects you are allocated, meaning you must provide support to colleagues when needed. This is a challenging and demanding role, and is likely to suit a self-motivated individual who has certifications in Prince II Project Management methodology (or equivalent). This role will require the occasional travel to customer sites, when necessary.
Project Manager - Key Responsibilities:
- Successful delivery of assigned IT projects, on time and on budget
- Resource planning to enable successful project delivery
- Project documentation control, with an ability to provide a valuable input to project procedures and processes
- Liaising with customers, suppliers and internal departments on a regular basis to execute project deliverables
- Forecasting of internal resource capacity by tracking the progress of projects across the portfolio using an internal resource allocation system
- Providing added value to existing customer relationships
- Working closely with Account Managers, to ensure the correct number of professional service days are allocated to projects
- Following KHIPU reporting, escalation and change management control procedures
- Ensuring an ongoing quality of service, delivery and adherence to agreed SLAs
Project Manager - You:
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role is essential
- Knowledge and experience with managing IT projects is essential
- Experience and knowledge of KHIPU product portfolio, or similar, would be desirable
- The ability to provide effective and productive stakeholder management
- Extremely organised, sub-team management and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to work well under pressure, managing multiple projects with effective prioritisation techniques
- A flexible approach to delivering against tight deadlines in a challenging environment
- Able to drive and with a full UK driving licence, to travel to our customer locations within the UK as necessary
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project or similar
- Recognised Project Management qualification, such as Prince II is desirable
Project Manager - About Us:
KHIPU Networks is an award winning company and one of the UK's & South Africa’s leading advanced system integrators, one of a very small number of companies who have the technical expertise and products to respond to the commercial and business challenges of customers. KHIPU Networks main focus is Cyber Security, which is implied in all of our innovative and often unique leading solutions which meet the common and specialist requirements of customers.
Our ethos has always been to work in partnership with customers, to understand their environments and challenges so that we can design and deploy 'best of breed’ solutions that enable them to meet their strategic goals. We are by Royal Appointment to Her Majesty the Queen, Network Security Provider and hold the highest certifications for the solutions we deliver.
At KHIPU, we believe in an open, transparent working environment that encourages creativity and collaboration, with colleagues and customers, this makes us so effective at what we do.
KHIPU Networks is based on the edge of Ancells Business Park, within 20 minutes’ walk of Fleet mainline train station with direct links into London. There is also ample free parking available on site.
- Competitive salary, dependant on experience + car allowance
- 23 days’ annual leave entitlement, rising with service
- Private health care policy
- 5% pension contributions
- Life Insurance policy
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Numerous company events throughout the year
- Regular team building activities throughout the year
- Company laptop and phone
To submit your CV for this exciting Project Manager opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.